Friday, April 16, 2010

Laura Perry reports on presentation at conference

It’s the last day of the conference, and I am already mourning leaving Flanders – what a lovely, lovely part of the world! However, we may get to see a little more than we had planned; the Icelandic volcano has shut down the Brussels airport for three days along with nearly every other airport in Europe. I hope to get our boarding passes for tomorrow this afternoon… but it could be dicey. We’re trying!

Gave my presentation yesterday and I think it went well. I had some very helpful feedback and was thrilled to have been on a panel with some people about whom I have been reading for years. Rather intimidating, though!

Need to run to my first roundtable of the day, but I thought I would leave you with a picture my husband took on Monday in de Markt in Brugges – another gorgeous, enchanting town.

A smitten traveler,
Laura P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home